- Improves system performance and stability
- Automatically identifies and updates outdated or missing device drivers
- Easy to use and intuitive user interface
- Unlimited downloads from DriverHive's extensive driver library
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2003/2008
80% of PC crashes are caused by outdated or conflicting device drivers. Out of date and incorrect system drivers can lead to driver conflicts, system errors, system crashes, poor operation, and slow PC performance. In the old days, Windows driver Issues typically resulted in the dreaded Blue-Screen-of-Death (BSOD). Today, things have changed. While faulty windows drivers or driver conflicts can still result in blue screen crashes, there are numerous other, less intuitive performance issues that can result, including: hardware not working properly, slow web surfing, slow boot times, system crashes, and overall sluggish computer performance.
Hardware manufacturers regularly update their drivers, in many cases to correct conflicts, stability, and performance issues. DriverHive will scan your computer, identify any out-of-date drivers you have, set a system restore point, and then download and install the most current drivers on your PC, transforming a typically tedious and time consuming task into a few quick clicks of the mouse. Maintaining updated drivers on your PC is one of the best ways to ensure top PC performance. Protect your system with DriverHive!